In this presentation, I present:
- the basic problem this solves.
- why it makes sense to optimize for sparsity.
- results from my own implementation of the l-1 minimization approach.
- an exploration of the parameter space for which this method is successful.
- recent developments in the field, and it’s connection to physics.
Original paper (I think? in some sense?):
IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 52, 1289 (2006)
Phys. Rev. X 2, 021005 (2012)
Simultaneous measurement of physical observables.:
Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 253602 (2014)
All signal processing.
Yubo "Paul" Yang ALGORITHM
signal processing numerical method